As a part of the Scottsdale community since 1974, Ranch Realty understands how to successfully navigate trends in Scottsdale real estate. Ranch Realty is a full-service real estate agency that can help you find the Scottsdale residence of your dreams among the homes and condos currently for sale, or handle your tenant screenings, and residential property management.
From Pinnacle Peak to Fashion Square, Troon North to Old Town Scottsdale, no one knows the Scottsdale real estate market better than the experienced real estate agents at Ranch Realty. With nearly five decades in Scottsdale realty, Ranch Realty’s skilled realtors are well-versed in every aspect of the market, from buying and selling homes to managing residential rental properties.
Economy in Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale has an unemployment rate of 4.7%. The US average is 6.0%.
Scottsdale has seen the job market increase by 3.3% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 51.2%, which is higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Tax Rates for Scottsdale
- The Sales Tax Rate for Scottsdale is 8.0%. The US average is 7.3%.
- The Income Tax Rate for Scottsdale is 4.2%. The US average is 4.6%.
- Tax Rates can have a big impact when Comparing Cost of Living.
Income and Salaries for Scottsdale
- The average income of a Scottsdale resident is $51,564 a year. The US average is $28,555 a year.
- The Median household income of a Scottsdale resident is $72,455 a year. The US average is $53,482 a year.
Recent Job Growth
Future Job Growth
Income per Cap.
Family Median Income
POPULATION BY OCCUPATION
Agriculture, forestry, fishing, hunting
Mining, quarrying, oil and gas extraction
Transportation and warehousing
Finance and insurance
Professional, scientific, technical services
Management of companies
Administrative, support, waste mgt svcs
Health care and social assistance
Arts, entertainment, recreation
Accommodation, food services
Ranch Realty, Since 1974